Saturday, February 1, 2014

DOWNSIZING AGAIN

Hmm, just two months ago I changed to reviewing three films per full week each month.  Yet even that is keeping me away from some of my other projects.

Starting with February I'm going to be looser about how many films I review per week.  I'll shoot for at least two, though there may be times when I get caught up on a project as with the recent NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET reviews.  But my FANTASY FANE blog is wilting away for lack of attention, and I really need to devote more time to it.  I said at the start of this blog that I knew it was entering an arena amply crowded with hundreds of other film-review blogs.  My main purpose was to use films to work out aspects of my lit-crit theory-- and while there will always be further aspects to explore, they'll just have to wait awhile.

Possibly I may alternate "loose" months with "tight" month this year as time permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment